Bay Harbor, MI Lodging
|Sq. Ft.: 440||Beds: 2||Check Availability|
The Inn at Bay Harbor's Guest Rooms offer 2 queen beds, a bathroom, balcony, and in-room coffeemaker.
|Sq. Ft.: 720||Beds: 2||Check Availability|
The Inn at Bay Harbor's Master Suite can house up to 4 guests. It features 1 bedroom and 1 bath, with additional sleeping in the living room. You will appreciate the special touches like the fireplace and the kitchenette.
|Sq. Ft.: 880||Beds: 3||Check Availability|
The Inn at Bay Harbor's Grand Suite can house up to 6 guests. It features 1 bedroom and 2 baths, with additional sleeping in the living room. You will appreciate the special touches like the fireplace and the kitchenette.
|Sq. Ft.: 950||Beds: 3||Check Availability|
The Inn at Bay Harbor's Quarry Suite offers room for up to 6 guests. Enjoy the private covered porch, kitchenette, and hot tub. It also features 2 bedrooms and 2 baths in 950 square feet of luxury.
|Sq. Ft.: 1,200||Beds: 3||Check Availability|
Our Specialty Suite can accommodate up to 4 guests in 1,200 square feet with a breathtaking view of Lake Michigan. It has 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a fully equipped kitchen. and a cozy fireplace and private covered porch.
|Sq. Ft.: 2,000||Beds: 4||Check Availability|
The Tower Suite boasts panoramic view of Little Traverse Bay. You can relax in style with plenty of room. It can accommodate up to eight guests in over 2,000 square feet of space with a beautiful parlor with fireplace, laundry, and a fully equipped kitchen. With 2 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 2 private covered porches. Enjoy the special touches, like the fireplace in the Master bedroom and the whirlpool tub in the master bath.
|Sq. Ft.: 3,000||Beds: 5||Check Availability|
The Penthouse Suite offers the Inn at Bay Harbor's most luxurious accommodations with a spectacular view of Little Traverse Bay. The Penthouse Suite can accommodate up to 10 people in approximately 3,000 square feet, 4 luxurious bedrooms, 5 baths, 2 private covered balconies, den, fireplace, fully equipped kitchen with deluxe appliances, and laundry facilities.
This exceptional executive suite is poised upon the fifth floor.
|Sq. Ft.: 1006||Beds: 2||Check Availability|
The charming Lakeside Cottages are located on the shore of Lake Michigan, adjacent to The Inn at Bay Harbor, are a great place for your Michigan vacation getaway. Their clean but imposing cottage lines are a visual complement to The Inn's victorian facade. Brick walkways connect this cottage community to The Inn, Little Traverse Bay waterfront and to the Marina District in the village of Bay Harbor. Guests of Cottages are able to utilize the amenities of The Inn at Bay Harbor, including the pool and spa, the day spa, dining room, shops, and outdoor lakeside pool with cabana bar. Learn more about the Lakeside Cottages.
|Sq. Ft.: 1024||Beds: 4||Check Availability|
The Cottages at Crooked Tree are perched atop a bluff overlooking million dollar Lake Michigan sunsets. Charming three-bedroom cottages featuring classic northern Michigan architecture provide over 1600 square feet of space and spectacular views overlooking Lake Michigan and the Crooked Tree Golf Club. Guest of are the Cottages are able to utilize the amenities of The Inn at Bay Harbor, including the outdoor lakeside pool and spa, day spa, dining room and more. Learn more about The Cottages at Crooked Tree.
As of May 2, 2010, a mandatory Resort Activities Fee of 7% of room rate per day will apply. The fee includes:
- Wired high speed Internet access in Guest rooms
- Wireless high speed Internet access in public areas and restaurants
- Unlimited local and U.S. domestic long distance phone calls
- Valet parking (Gratuity at Guest discretion)
- Coffee in the lobby daily from 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Freshly popped popcorn in front of The Inn Cafe
- Microwavable popcorn in room
- Evening refresh service upon request
- Shuttle service upon request to Petoskey's Gaslight District, Village at Bay Harbor, Bay Harbor Golf Club, Crooked Tree Golf Club, and Odawa Casino (Gratuity at Guest discretion)
- Washer and dryer machines on the second floor
- Apple cider and apple caramel cookies Friday evenings from 5:00p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Two-hour bicycle rental
- Outdoor council fire and s'mores upon request
- Range balls at Crooked Tree Golf Club and Bay Harbor Golf Club (Proper Golf Attire required. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent)
- Beach cabana water service
- Outdoor games equipment
- Board games available from Reception Desk